Dr. Sitt's specialties include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy
- Cognitive and Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Executive Coaching
- Child/Adolescent psychoevaluations
- Adult ADHD evaluations
Dr. Sitt’s target areas for therapy include:
- Adult ADHD
- Anxiety Disorders
- Marital Discord
- Career Guidance
- Technology Overload
- Time Management
- Fostering Emotional Intelligence
- Maximizing Mental Efficiency through Mindful Meditation
- Achieving a Healthier Balance with Technology
- Communicating for Success
Dr. David Sitt is a licensed clinical psychologist in New York City with extensive experience as a therapist, evaluator, and educator. As the founder and President of the Mindful Consulting Group, Dr. Sitt specializes in the assessment and treatment of adults with ADHD, anxiety, and mood disorders through validated treatment modalities such as CBT and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT). Dr. Sitt also advises corporate clients and educational institutions on the varied impacts of technology on productivity, brain functioning, and interpersonal communication.
The Mindful Consulting team provides cognitive, psychoeducational, and neuropsychological evaluations for children and adults.
Dr. Sitt interviewed by VICE media on the benefits of mindfulness for today's youth.
Dr. Sitt Interview with CrusherTV on ADHD and Perfectionism
(Dr Sitt appears at 10:40)